Nyhed: July 2017 Issue of The PCLinuxOS Magazine Released
Oprettet af allanadmin
tirsdag 04 juli 2017 - 12:20:06
July 2017 Issue of The PCLinuxOS Magazine Released
The PCLinuxOS Magazine staff is pleased to announce the release of the July 2017
issue. With the exception of a brief period in 2009, The PCLinuxOS Magazine has been
published on a monthly basis since September, 2006. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is a
product of the PCLinuxOS community, published by volunteers from the community. The
magazine is lead by Paul Arnote, Chief Editor, and Assistant Editor Meemaw. The
PCLinuxOS Magazine is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-
NonCommercial-Share-Alike 3.0 Unported license, and some rights are reserved. All articles
may be freely reproduced via any and all means following first publication by The PCLinuxOS
Magazine, provided that attribution to both The PCLinuxOS Magazine and the original author
are maintained, and a link is provided to the originally published article.
In the July 2017 issue:
- Weak Password? Five Ways To Generate Strong Passwords
- Game Zone: Day Of Infamy
- AnyDesk: Better Than TeamViewer?
- Introduction To The Lumina Desktop
- ms_meme’s Nook: We’re Going To PCLOS
- GIMP Tutorial: Add Rain To A Photo
- 10 (Potentially) Fatal Linux System Security Sins
- Introduction to TeX/LaTeX (using TeXLive)
- PCLinuxOS Puzzled Partitions
- And much more inside!
This month’s magazine cover image was designed by Meemaw.
Hent den her som PDF
Denne nyhed er fra PCLinuxOS.dk
( http://pclinuxos.dk/news.php?extend.357 )