April 2023 Issue of The PCLinuxOS Magazine Released
The PCLinuxOS Magazine staff is pleased to announce the release of the April 2023
issue. With the exception of a brief period in 2009, The PCLinuxOS Magazine has been
published on a monthly basis since September, 2006. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is a
product of the PCLinuxOS community, published by volunteers from the community. The
magazine is lead by Paul Arnote, Chief Editor, and Assistant Editor Meemaw. The
PCLinuxOS Magazine is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-
NonCommercial-Share-Alike 3.0 Unported license, and some rights are reserved. All articles
may be freely reproduced via any and all means following first publication by The PCLinuxOS
Magazine, provided that attribution to both The PCLinuxOS Magazine and the original author
are maintained, and a link is provided to the originally published article.
In the April 2023 issue:
- ICYMI: LastPass Data Breach Post Mortem
- PCLinuxOS Recipe Corner: Caramelized Onion Grilled Cheese
- Exploring LXQt: A Basic Guide, Part 3
- Inkscape Tutorial: Line Art Designs
- Expanded Choices: AppImage & Flatpak Packages
- Repo Review:Buttercup Password Manager
- Game Zone: Dave Gnukem 1.0
- And much more inside!
This month’s cover was designed by OpenAI Image Creator, DALL-E.
Hent her som PDF