January 2023 Issue of The PCLinuxOS Magazine Released
The PCLinuxOS Magazine staff is pleased to announce the release of the January 2023
issue. With the exception of a brief period in 2009, The PCLinuxOS Magazine has been
published on a monthly basis since September, 2006. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is a
product of the PCLinuxOS community, published by volunteers from the community. The
magazine is lead by Paul Arnote, Chief Editor, and Assistant Editor Meemaw. The
PCLinuxOS Magazine is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-
NonCommercial-Share-Alike 3.0 Unported license, and some rights are reserved. All articles
may be freely reproduced via any and all means following first publication by The PCLinuxOS
Magazine, provided that attribution to both The PCLinuxOS Magazine and the original author
are maintained, and a link is provided to the originally published article.
In the January 2023 issue:
- How To Use Your Linux Terminal As A File Manager
- PCLinuxOS Recipe Corner: Homemade Cheeseburger Casserole
- GIMP Tutorial: Using The Heal Tool
- PDF Part 3A: Manipulating PDF Files, GUI Style
- Short Topix: “Pay Phones” Are Making A Comeback In Philadelphia, Thanks To Linux
- PCLinuxOS Puzzled Partitions
- And much more inside!
This month’s cover was designed by Meemaw.
Hent her som PDF