October 2020 Issue of The PCLinuxOS Magazine Released
The PCLinuxOS Magazine staff is pleased to announce the release of the October 2020
issue. With the exception of a brief period in 2009, The PCLinuxOS Magazine has been
published on a monthly basis since September, 2006. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is a
product of the PCLinuxOS community, published by volunteers from the community. The
magazine is lead by Paul Arnote, Chief Editor, and Assistant Editor Meemaw. The
PCLinuxOS Magazine is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-
NonCommercial-Share-Alike 3.0 Unported license, and some rights are reserved. All articles
may be freely reproduced via any and all means following first publication by The PCLinuxOS
Magazine, provided that attribution to both The PCLinuxOS Magazine and the original author
are maintained, and a link is provided to the originally published article.
In the October 2020 issue:
- Short Topix: Linux Servers, Workstations Hackers' Next Target
- Good Words, Good Deeds, Good News
- Inkscape Tutorial: Inkscape 1.0 New Features, Part 3
- PCLinuxOS Family Member Spotlight: Gerrit Draisma
- ms_meme's Nook: PCLOS Jubilee
- How Secure Are YOUR Passwords?
- Setting Up A Local Repo Mirror And Keeping It Up-to-date
- PCLinuxOS Recipe Corner: Cheesy Lasagna Soup
- And much more inside!
This month’s cover features a royalty free image from Pixabay.
Hent bladet som PDF