October 2016 Issue of The PCLinuxOS Magazine Released
The PCLinuxOS Magazine staff is pleased to announce the release of the October 2016
issue. With the exception of a brief period in 2009, The PCLinuxOS Magazine has been
published on a monthly basis since September, 2006. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is a
product of the PCLinuxOS community, published by volunteers from the community. The
magazine is lead by Paul Arnote, Chief Editor, and Assistant Editor Meemaw. The
PCLinuxOS Magazine is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-
NonCommercial-Share-Alike 3.0 Unported license, and some rights are reserved.
In the October 2016 issue:
- Happy 13th Anniversary, PCLinuxOS!
- Repo Review: Screen Recorders
- Accessing The Extended Character Set
- Installing VSDC in PCLinuxOS
- ms_meme's Nook: Yippie I O For PCLOS
- PCLinuxOS Family Member Spotlight: Corazon
- Inkscape Tutorial: Some Handy Inkscape Tricks
- October Is Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- PCLinuxOS Recipe Corner
- Tip Top Tips: Recording Mixed Sound Streams Using PulseAudio
- PCLinuxOS Puzzled Partitions
- And much more inside!
This month’s magazine cover image was designed by Meemaw.
Hent den her som PDF