August 2016 Issue of The PCLinuxOS Magazine Released
The PCLinuxOS Magazine staff is pleased to announce the release of the August 2016
issue. With the exception of a brief period in 2009, The PCLinuxOS Magazine has been
published on a monthly basis since September, 2006. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is a
product of the PCLinuxOS community, published by volunteers from the community. The
magazine is lead by Paul Arnote, Chief Editor, and Assistant Editor Meemaw. The
PCLinuxOS Magazine is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-
NonCommercial-Share-Alike 3.0 Unported license, and some rights are reserved.
In the August 2016 issue:
- Happy 25th Birthday, Linux!
- Linux 25th Birthday Trivia & Fun Facts
- ms_meme's Nook: Today As I Boot Up
- PCLinuxOS Family Member Spotlight: craesz
- Inkscape Tutorial: A Textured Paint Effect
- Game Zone: Empire Of The Gods
- PCLinuxOS Recipe Corner
- Tip Top Tips: Kodi With The Latest Add-ons
- PCLinuxOS Puzzled Partitions
- And much more inside!
This month’s magazine cover image was designed jointly by Paul Arnote and Meemaw.
Hent som PDF
Se som html