May 2016 Issue of The PCLinuxOS Magazine Released
The PCLinuxOS Magazine staff is pleased to announce the release of the May 2016
issue. With the exception of a brief period in 2009, The PCLinuxOS Magazine has been
published on a monthly basis since September, 2006. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is a
product of the PCLinuxOS community, published by volunteers from the community.
The magazine is lead by Paul Arnote, Chief Editor, and Assistant Editor Meemaw. The
PCLinuxOS Magazine is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-
NonCommercial-Share-Alike 3.0 Unported license, and some rights are reserved.
In the May 2016 issue:
- Netflix On PCLinuxOS: 18 Months Later
- TubiTV: A Free Streaming Alternative
- ms_meme's Nook: PCLinuxOS Is The Top
- PCLinuxOS Family Member Spotlight: jlane01
- GIMP Tutorial: Make A Folded Map
- Game Zone: Zombasite
- PCLinuxOS Recipe Corner
- Tip Top Tips: Update Your BIOS The Easy Way
- PCLinuxOS Puzzled Partitions
- And much more inside!
This month’s magazine cover image was designed by Paul Arnote.
Hent den her som PDF