January 2022 Issue of The PCLinuxOS Magazine Released
The PCLinuxOS Magazine staff is pleased to announce the release of the January 2022
issue. With the exception of a brief period in 2009, The PCLinuxOS Magazine has been
published on a monthly basis since September, 2006. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is a
product of the PCLinuxOS community, published by volunteers from the community. The
magazine is lead by Paul Arnote, Chief Editor, and Assistant Editor Meemaw. The
PCLinuxOS Magazine is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-
NonCommercial-Share-Alike 3.0 Unported license, and some rights are reserved. All articles
may be freely reproduced via any and all means following first publication by The PCLinuxOS
Magazine, provided that attribution to both The PCLinuxOS Magazine and the original author
are maintained, and a link is provided to the originally published article.
In the January 2022 issue:
- GIMP Tutorial: Create A Rubber Stamp Text Effect
- IDAD 2021: Counteracting Disney+'s Attack On Culture
- U.K. Proposal To ‘Bcc’ Law Enforcement On Messaging Apps Threatens Global Privacy
- What Google Found To Be Important To Us In 2021
- Chrome Users Beware: Manifest V3 Is Deceitful & Threatening
- PCLinuxOS Recipe Corner: Taco Stuffed Avocados
- And much more inside!
This month’s cover was designed by Meemaw & parnote.
Hent her som PDF